It is a reality that this question is very simple but it has been asked so many times these days that business owners are confused that after having a mobile responsive website why they should now go for another digital asset that is Mobile apps.
Today I will explain you some of the benefits of having a mobile app for your business along with your branded online website.
Some Facts about using mobile apps by your customers:
* The average time spent on Mobile Apps is 64%.
* On an Average, people check their mobile every 6 minutes.
* People use mobile Apps 6 times more than the websites.
* 50% users make the purchase on Mobile within 1 hour as compared to 1 month on Desktops.
* 73% of Business Owners use Mobile Apps daily.
Feature Wise following are the core benefits of having a mobile for the business:
1. Increase your business visibility in the hand of your potential customer. As per research, the average person spends over two hours on the phone daily in checking emails, news, push notifications, shopping websites, blog reading etc. Globally, there are more than a billion smartphones. So, the fact that people these days spend more time on the phone than on PCs is great for businesses — if you take this opportunity to your marketing plan to suit this transformation.
2. Make the customer Loyal to your business. In place of providing him manual coupons, or hide records in email or your business application provide them a mobile app to show all earned reward points and various running offers to redeem them.
3. Give special value and engagement method to your customers. Sometimes when a customer sees the same product online on multiple websites he will get confused about where to buy it. Give them special value by removing this barrier to competition. Mobile App gives a personalized experience to your customers by sending them special offers based on their name, age, gender, shopping habits, etc.
4. With so many merchants/shops/retail outlets giving the same products, it can be difficult for them to make a decision. A mobile app can tap clients to your store. For example, use an area-sensitive push message on your app.
When clients roam near your store’s physical neighborhood, they get a notification welcoming them to your store. Interested shoppers will gather your store to see what you have to offer. This approach has been effective for brick-and-mortar stores. In addition, send a thank-you notification to your clients after making a purchase.
5. Build your business brand image. Whether your business is new or rebranding, you can enhance its recognition using a mobile app. Simply create your business mobile app with minimal or extensive features. Instead of putting up an expensive signboard, construct a utilitarian app. After all, not everyone really pays to listen to or sees the messages displayed on signboards.
6. Compliment your other digital strategies like an online website, digital marketing. Many people usually ask this question — “Do we need an app if we have a website already?” The truth is that a business mobile app complements the abilities of a website. Where a website drags new customers, a mobile app creates customer loyalty.
So, What we are on to now?
Having a website is must n must thing which is used to attract traffic to your business and a business mobile app is that type of digital asset which engages your existing or one-time customer to increase their loyalty for their repeat revenues to your business.
If you are looking for affordable mobile app development services which should be matched to your budget as compared to your local agencies, you can contact Mobile app development company India or write to us [email protected]
Sample App designed & Developed by our team: