Now all the developed and developing countries moving towards e-commerce transactions. A new mantra which has been so much popular these days and adopted by your every generation of customers. E-commerce gives life to online buying & selling in various form, Such as your customer looking to purchase a grocery, food, clothing or travel tickets or many other things which we can buy nowadays just in few clicks with sitting at home.
In this sphere of the digital eCommerce world, every business those are in the business of product manufacturing or even in retailing should take advantage of this and excel their sales in massive growth.
Here I am going to show you by taking samples of few types of retail business and explain the different ways how can they grow their business through new digital solutions. As this is a very wider topic, So I am going to split this post in series of post which will come back soon latter on :
- Custom designed or tailored fashion clothing business : If you have passion for designing your collection of clothes or already doing a retail by having showroom in your local, then this is very good fit for you as follows :
- Ecommerce web presence : If you have a vast collection of clothing outfits for any gender at a bare minimum of 50 – 100 designs you can go online and develop your eCommerce website to showcase your stuff to your target customers those are living at a different place and beyond your showroom reach. This eCommerce shop opens all the time 24 x 7 for you and keeps selling even when you sleep at your home.
- E-commerce mobile apps : Mobility is more popular nowadays than a website. You should design & develop your beautiful mobile app for you customers. So that you can serve your customers with personalizing offers & off course with your great design of clothes or new collections.
- Push notifications via the web or mobile apps : This one is the wonderful tool for pushing your discounts offers and season sale on your targeted customers via web push notifications or via push notifications in your customer mobile on the home screen if they downloaded your mobile app in their smartphones.
- Newsletter marketing : Engage your subscribers with useful information about your industry and sometimes send them latest deals to promote your sales.
- Business on the internet has no limits : Having an online presence on the internet has no limit of boundaries of your sales, you can sell your products all over the world or target countries where your customers are living.
To be continued …